Wednesday 7 December 2011

Learning All The Way

The house is coming along nicely - although I've had no chance to do any blogging at all - on any of my blogs! Seems I have a bit of catching up to do all over the place.
My furniture collection is increasing somewhat...
How gorgeous is that Range Cooker? Personally I think it's just a wee bit too big... but I'm using it anyway - it's metal, heavy... and the door opens too!
The choice of "Forever Christmas" in my dolls house means that I can buy all the fun stuff - like the little red sled. Hmm... "Forever Christmas" ... I like that - may even choose that as the name for my dolls house.
I'm altering the screen, as I need it to be black and gold for the bathroom, and that grandfather clock just screams out for a nice round face instead of the square one it has right now.
The jam pot covers I bought as a bit of an impulse really - I just thought that the pattern on the material might be small enough for me to make a few things with. Of course there will be no sewing involved... fabric glue is easily bought *lol*

No comments: